1. What was the name of the chewy candy that single-handedly broke up Elaine and her boyfriend, Jake Jarmel?
2. In "The Dinner Party", what candy bar did Kramer tell George to buy from a news stand so they could get change for a one hundred dollar bill?
3. What candy bar did George go nuts over when Jerry, Elaine, Kramer, and him were at the dealership Puddy worked at?
4. What candy was Kramer referring to when he said "...it's chocolate, it's peppermint, it's delicious!"?
5. What candy bar fortune was Sue Ellen Mishke an heiress to?
6. In "The Betrayal", the episode is shown from the story's end to it's beginning. During the episode, not only does the plot unfold but so does the candy Kramer was eating. What type candy was Kramer eating?
7. What type of Chinese candy did Lloyd Braun give Jerry?
8. In "The Pledge Drive", what brand of candy bar did Mr. Pitt eat with a knife and fork?
9. In one episode, Jerry placed a dispenser on Elaine's lap, making her crack up during George's girlfriend's piano recital. What kind candy did this dispenser hold?
10. In "The Heart Attack", what brand of candy did the ambulance driver and the assistant get into a fight over?